Saturday, June 23, 2018

Honey, even chicken poop has potential....





                                                                             

 
    New chapters, new blog. These past few years I've gone through many changes in my life that has brought monumental change. The catalyst for this change and growth started with caring for Nana. One can learn a lot helping someone transition through and beyond the last chapter of their life. Shortly after her passing, my mother became ill. I spent her last few months shedding the trauma of my childhood.  I climbed through many mental hurdles and snapped quite a bit along the way allowing the stress to consume me. Every snapping point was replaced with a new seed. A new seed full of promise and with the potential for new growth. All the tangled roots were pulled like spring weeds and the damaged soil reworked with motivation and purpose. The rows look neater and less cluttered, all the new growth is in a larger, freer space, clear of debris and that pesky thorny underbrush.  I see a vast landscape with promising potential and much more room for growth.

This new growth rotation includes: determination, confidence, clear vision, set goals and a mantra.

A mantra that I am capable, driven and fiercely determined, and that I will and I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment